Your employees want the freedom to access the applications and data they need on whatever PC or device they choose – whether at the office, at home or on the road. At the same time, you need to make sure data is protected and available only to the people who should have access.
We’ve put together 8 steps that will help you better protect your data and safeguard your business.
To find out more register for the Protect & Connect Conference with Leaf & Microsoft Ireland on 27 March 2015 at Hilton Belfast. Find out more here
- Protect mobile devices Use features built into Windows 8.1, Pro and Office 365 to lock devices, reset a user’s PIN, and remotely delete information from a lost or stolen device.
- Customise Security Choose the level of security and privacy you need. You can customise security by user, by devices and by location in Office 365.
- Control access to your business applications Get important applications and information wherever you are. Sensitive data is kept on the Windows Server 2012 R2 where it is secured and backed up.
- Simplify managing mobile device Take advantage of a single platform and easy-to-use tools to proactively manage desktops and devices using Windows 8.1, Pro, Office 365, and Microsoft Intune.
- Get automatic, always-on protection Get robust spam and virus protection with continuous updates in Office 365. Guard PCs and devices with built-in device security in Windows 8.1
- Continuously back up your latest files Using OneDrive for Business and Microsoft Azure you always have access to your business-critical information. And Windows Server 2012 R2 automatically saves your files to a second data centre.
- Get back to business quickly You get disaster recovery technology included in the Windows Server 2012 R2 and with Azure site recovery in the cloud.
- Count on the reliability of the cloud Get right back to work when you rely on the financially backed 99.9% uptime service guarantee for Microsoft online services like Office 365 and Microsoft Azure.