Case Studies | Not for Profit | Dynamics 365
Focus Cost effective solutions to drive costs down and assist you in achieving your goals.
Autism NI is a parent led partnership organisation formed to promote positive collaboration between parents, professionals and individuals with Autism in Northern Ireland and addresses the need for appropriate services.
In order to increase charity outreach, Autism NI had the need to simplify the management of the contacts in their database and integrate email functionality.
- Autism NI had multiple systems in use and this needed replaced with a single digital solution.
- There was limited reach to members and helpline users to promote and educate the community on charity services and events.
- Their system had a restricted number of users.
Leaf configured a Dynamics 365 solution that would address Autism NI's challenges.
The solution delivered:
- Unlimited secure access to their contact database and email at anytime, on any device.
- A single system to reach and inform Autism NI members and helpline users of services and events.
- A significant improvement in time management of staff.
- A productivity increase of 15%.
- Accurate reporting that gives business insights on the work of the charity which can be used to report to the Board of Trustees and contribute towards positive change in the organisation.
"Since we have been using Leaf's Dynamics 365 solution, Autism NI staff have increased productivity by 15% which has given the organisation a greater reach and assisted in the promotion of events and services. We can now access valuable business insights which can be reported to the Board of Trustees, allowing for development of our work."
Shirley Hall, Finance Director, Autism NI