Kerr Henderson meets regulatory requirements and minimises downtime with Disaster Recovery as a Service.
Specialising in a wide range of financial services from auto-enrolment and workplace pensions, to income protection and critical illness cover, house and car insurance, investments and more, Kerr Henderson est.1962 is a family owned business based in the heart of Belfast with offices in London.
Kerr Henderson needed a Disaster Recovery solution that would address their challenges. They needed:
- Reduced recovery time objective (RTO) with instant server recovery and replication technologies.
- Better and more intuitive administration and enhanced reporting.
- Improved productivity of IT staff
Leaf's DRaaS Solution was the right fit.
The solution positively changed their business due to the following results:
- The reduced RTO of the DRaaS solution meets FSA requirements and the needs of the Financial sector.
- Improved alerts and reports give better insights into the stability of Kerr Henderson's IT.
- Improved staff time management as much less time is spent looking after disaster recovery.
"The solution designed by Leaf has met our regulatory requirements for Disaster Recovery and minimises downtime in the event of an IT disaster. It just works and makes less noise!"
Michelle McMahon, Team Leader, Kerr Henderson