Northern Ireland's public transport service revolutionise productivity with Office 365.
In recent years the number of IT users within Translink has grown to 1400. With the growing reliance on technology they had to ensure their IT was up to date and meeting the needs of their employees.
Leaf worked with Translink to implement an email migration to Office 365 which would create a better experience for users and free up the IT department's valuable time.
So that users could benefit from the mobility features of Office 365 Leaf carried out a reconfiguration of all devices to connect to Office 365 Exchange.
- Every Translink user has a 50GB mailbox
- Increased data efficiency
- Increased productivity
- Better control of data
- Immediate improvement of e-mail services
- The high level of hardware costs prior to the implementation of Office 365 has been greatly reduced meaning financial savings for the organisation
- The IT Team are not having to waste valuable time moving data around to create space
- Office 365 means email is available remotely giving users mobility across all devices
"What impressed me was that Leaf was a Microsoft partner with Gold competencies and clear expertise in Office 365. It quickly became clear after engaging with Leaf that they would work with us to set out a plan that would keep operational disruption to a minimum and efficiently plan, test and support the process."
Paul McGrattan, Information Services and Technology Manager, Translink